We have a range of in-Club and online Bridge sessions, Events, Beginners Lessons, Intermediate lessons and advanced lessons planned for this year - COVID-19 willing. Please check back frequently to our website and read our newsletter for the latest news about upcoming events and changes to sessions.
Free teaching seminar by international expert on RealBridge
CBC members have been provided with the opportunity to take part in 4 free hour long events over the next four weeks on Wednesday afternoons at 2.30pm arranged by Andrew Robson in conjunction with RealBridge. Andrew Robson is an international player who regularly represents England, a highly regarded author and the Bridge correspondent for The Times (of London).
The dates for this are 15, 22, 29 June and 6 July 2022.
We will be playing four boards selected by Andrew to cover a specific topic, followed by viewing a video of Andrew giving his insight into one of the boards, and access to his detailed analysis of all four boards.
Put these dates in your diary, grab a cup of coffee on the day and join us for the hour to have some fun and learn from an expert. Enter via the RealBridge button below and the link.
- Winter Butler Pairs event Tuesday evenings 28 June, 5 &12 July
- State GNOT Teams Qualifying 2 week comp 19 & 26 July
Face-to-face and RealBridge Sessions
Our regular sessions are as follows
- Monday morning 10.00am at the club
- Monday 2.00pm (24 boards) RealBridge
- Monday 7.00pm RealBridge
- Tuesday afternoon 1.00pm at the club
- Tuesday event 7.15pm event RealBridge
- Wednesday morning 10.00am at the club
- Wednesday morning 10.15am RealBridge
- Wednesday evening Supervised 7pm at the club
- Wednesday 7.15pm at the club
- Thursday morning 10.00am at the club
- Thursday afternoon 2.00pm (24 boards) Realbridge
- Friday morning 9.30 session at the club
- Friday morning Supervised 9.30am at the club
- Friday afternoon 1.00pm session at the club
- Friday afternoon 1.15pm RealBridge
- Saturday afternoon 1.15pm RealBridge
As we see what happens with Omicron, face-to-face sessions at the Club and RealBridge sessions may change, depending on demand.
For face-to-face bridge please read the CBC COVID-19 Plan for our protocols.
Please see the Kitchen Guidelines on the noticeboard for use of the lower kitchen.
Office hours are 9.00am to 2.00pm Monday to Friday. Our telephone answering machine is recording 24/7.
Table fees for face-to-face sessions are:
- General sessions: $10 Members $9 Concessions $13 Visitors
- Events $13 Members and Concessions $12
$8 Members, $7 Concession Members, $10 visitors -- paid via CBCPay
Note that visitor fees are paid by the partner-member's CBCPay account.
Note that visitors only allowed if playing with a member (special arrangements might apply for 2 visitors if there is demand and if we can facilitate payment). Please contact the manger to arrange payment.RealBridge
Master the Basics
Cost: $6 members / $8 non-members. List of topics is here
The Committee has written CBC’s Safety Plan in order to ensure face-to-face bridge sessions are as safe as possible for everyone. You must read it and abide by it as a condition of entry.
Have you read the latest versions of the CBC COVID-19 Safety Plans?
- COVID-19 Safety Plan - Updated 17 March 2022
- Playing at the Club Checklist for Members - Updated17 March 2022
- COVID-19 Safety Plan for Beginners' Lessons - Updated 7 April 2022
Our Kitchen Guidelines set out arrangements for access to the lower kitchen.