Our annual Christmas Raffle is now available for purchasing raffle tickets at the club, and on display for your drool-worthy pleasure. Please bring your own pen to write your raffle tickets and exact change, due to our COVID-19 Safety Plan we cannot share pens or give change.
Tickets are $2 each, or 3 for $5.
50% of profits go to Canberra Bridge Club, and 50% to our Club charity Beyond Blue.
Drawn Monday 21 December.
- Christmas Cake
- Christmas Crackers (Bon-Bons)
RealBridge Online is being trialed at CBC
RealBridge will be trialed by CBC on Wednesday nights in December. Read all the information about RealBridge Taster Sessions, Event Sessions and Matchpoint Pairs Sessions on our new RealBridge webpage.
Face-to-face Bridge at CBC
The Committee has written CBC’s Safety Plan in order to ensure face-to-face bridge sessions are as safe as possible for everyone.
Have you read the latest versions of the CBC COVID-19 Safety Plan and Checklist for Members?
- COVID-19 Safety Plan - Updated 23 November 2020
- Playing at the Club Checklist for Members - Updated 23 November 2020
- Kitchen re-opening - 23 November 2020
This week at the Clubrooms
For the week commencing Monday 30 November we have six sessions scheduled at the clubrooms
- Monday morning 10.00am Bruce Crossman
- Monday evening 7:00pm (walk-in) Christy Geromboux
- Monday evening 7:15pm Christy Geromboux
- Tuesday afternoon 1:15pm Sally Barber
- Wednesday morning 10:00am Ian Robinson
- Thursday morning 10:00am (MP & Imps) Jodi Tutty
- Friday afternoon 1:15pm Bruce Crossman
Please remember that "mingling" - unnecessary interactions between individuals - is forbidden due to problems with the spread of Covid. It is therefore critical that players do not move between rounds until told to do so by the director.
For the week commencing Monday 30 November, we have scheduled 3 tourneys on BBO. Please note the removal of the Tuesday 7pm session.
- Monday Morning 10:15am Bruce Crossman
- Wednesday Evening 7:15pm Christy Geromboux
- Thursday Morning 10:15am (matchpoint) Jodi Tutty