The Christmas Raffle tickets are now on sale, and the raffle prizes on display for your enticement.
Tickets are $2 each, or 3 for $5.
50% of the proceeds will go to Barnardos, and 50% to the Club.
Drawn on 19th December.
Tupperware Fundraiser for CBC and Barnardos - ends Sunday 24th Nov
Emily Inglis is running a one-week fundraiser for our Club and our Club charity Barnardos. 30% of every purchase will be donated. What better incentive to get a head start on Christmas gift shopping whilst supporting the Club?
There’s much more than just items for your kitchen!
All orders must be received & paid for by 5pm Sunday 24th November directly to Emily to place your order. Any order within the dates that mention's the CBC Fundraiser will qualify - you don't need to be a member, so spread the word to your friends to place their orders in support of our Club.
Items purchased will be available for pick-up at Canberra Bridge Club, and you will be contacted when they have arrived.
- Play at 10am
- Lunch at approximately 1pm (after Bridge session)
Please bring a plate of food for lunch to share.
Sign up for lunch online or on sheet at the Clubrooms, indicating whether you will bring a savoury or dessert plate.
The Club will provide drinks and other small treats.
Gold coin for charity competitions will be held throughout the day.
- play and lunch $12 for members.
- play and lunch $11 for concession members.
- play and lunch $15 for non members.
- play only usual table fees apply
- CBC Medley Teams, Thursdays 7:30pm from 21st Nov for 3 weeks
- CBC Alan McArthur Teams, Tuesdays 7:30pm from 19th November for 3 weeks
- CBC Christmas Party, Wednesday 4 December, 10am
- CBC Christmas Pairs (Butler), Tuesday 7:30pm 10th & 17th December
- Gateway Pairs (Matchpoints), Thursday 7:30pm 12th & 19th December
- NationWide Pairs, 20 December
- Club CLOSED on Christmas Eve 24 Dec, Christmas Day 25 Dec, Boxing Day 26 Dec, and New Years Eve 31 Dec