The Christmas Raffle tickets are now on sale, and the raffle prizes on display for your enticement.
Tickets are $2 each, or 3 for $5.
50% of the proceeds will go to Barnardos, and 50% to the Club.
Drawn on 19th December.
Bridge sessions over Christmas & New Year period
The Canberra Bridge Club will host all normal sessions for each day and evening except for the following, which are the days and sessions the Club will be closed:
- Tuesday 24 December CLOSED 1pm and 7.30pm
- Wednesday 25 December CLOSED 10am and 7.15pm
- Thursday 26 December CLOSED 7.30pm
- Tuesday 31 December CLOSED 7.30pm
- Wednesday 1 January CLOSED 7.15pm
Parking at the Summer Festival Of Bridge
There are changes to the parking arrangements at the SFOB this year. The best option may be to consider public transport, taxis and car sharing.
Option 2: On the weekend only, the local streets are free parking.
Option 3: Gowrie Hall (formally Fenner Hall) - Parking Permit (PDF)
Option 4: Ainslie Football Club and shuttle bus.
Option 5: Paid parking at Gowrie Hall (formally Fenner Hall).
- CBC Christmas Party, Wednesday 4 December, 10am
- CBC Christmas Pairs (Butler), Tuesday 7:30pm 10th & 17th December
- Gateway Pairs (Matchpoints), Thursday 7:30pm 12th & 19th December
- NationWide Pairs, 20 December
- Club CLOSED for Christmas Eve (24 Dec; both sessions), Christmas Day (25 Dec; both sessions), Boxing Day 7:30pm (26 Jan), New Years Eve 7:30pm (31 Dec), and New Years Day 7:15pm (1 Jan).
- Club will be OPEN for Boxing Day 10am (26 Dec), New Years Eve 1pm (31 Dec), and New Years Day 10am (1 Jan), as well as all other regular sessions not excluded above.
- New Years Day session - 10am, Wednesday
- Thursday 2 January, 7:30pm - one session, walk-in
- Summer Festival of Bridge, 8-19 January
- Nationwide Pairs, 17th January
- ACT (ANC) Open Team Selection - Stage 1, Tuesdays 7:30pm 21st January until 18th February (5 sessions)