CBC Google calendars
Tutorial -- click here to view learn how to use the Google Calendars
Our regular schedule of events in 2020 has been cancelled due to COVID-19. However, the following face-to-face (in-Club) events have are scheduled:
- CBC Hugh Hudson Pairs - 3 weeks from 7th September
- CBC Barry Turner Teams - 4 weeks from 28th September
- CBC Ted Crichton Butler Pairs - 3 weeks from 26 October
- CBC Alan McArthur Teams - 4 weeks from 16th November
- CBC Olive Lott Pairs - 4 Wednesday Mornings from 7th October
- Monthly Red MP sessions - Various days/sessions as per event details.
The Annual General Meeting has been rescheduled
Please disregard the date for the AGM in the calendar.
We have decided to hold this year’s AGM on Monday 26 October at 5.30pm, in the clubrooms Covid restrictions permitting.
Add the CBC calendar to my calendar
If you use Google Calendar
To synchronise with your Google calendar:
- Go to your Google calendar
- Click on the drop down arrow to the right of Other Calendars and select add by URL
- Paste in the following URLs (it is recommended that you sync with the first link, and one or both of the following two):
- https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/canberrabridgeclub%40gmail.com/public/basic.ics (events in common to daytime and evening players)
- https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/j1nvs8gj4r641l30lhhe0nvkhs%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics (evening players events)
- https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/1rrf1ggj42ifv9gpbnnc8canp0%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics (daytime players events)
Download the ICS file
The calendar .ics files can be downloaded for importing into your personal calendar application: