Canberra Bridge Club Membership
The Club charges a joining fee of $10 (including GST) for all new memberships and reactivations except for concession applicants who will pay $5.00. There will be no joining fee for full-time students under 26 and youth under 18 years (as at 1 January 2021).
Annual Membership Fee
Annual membership of the Canberra Bridge Club commences from 1 January each year. Fees are payable to the Club and, in 2021, are:
- $80 per annum for ordinary Club members.
- $40 per annum for concession members, which includes those under the age of 18 years as at 1 January 2020; full-time students under the age of 26 years at 1 January 2020; disability support or age pensioners; those who reside permanently more than 80 kilometres from the Canberra General Post Office; and, at the discretion of the Committee those experiencing hardship.
People who join as non-home club members will be entitled to a deduction equivalent to ABF and BFACT affiliation fees.
The benefits of membership are:
- members' rates for bridge sessions
- participation in Club social activities
- voting rights at general meetings of CBC members
- affiliation to the Australian Bridge Federation
- affiliation to the Bridge Federation of the ACT
Membership fees can be paid by cash, cheque or direct deposit. The Club does not have credit card or EFTPOS facilities.
For further details, please contact our managers.