CBC Novice Matchpoint Pairs
Sunday, 22nd March
- A half-day event with play commencing at 1:15pm, please be seated by 1:00 pm.
- 4:45-5:15pm - Presentation & Awards, with nibbles & drinks included
- Entrants must have fewer than 100 Masterpoints per pair as at 31st December 2019.
Grand Slam equivalence rating < 54.
- RED Masterpoints
- Usual (Matchpoint) Scoring
Winners will each receive a double-pass ticket to see Never Too Late (at a cinema session of their choice), screening from 23rd April 2020, starring Jacki Weaver, Jack Thompson, Shane Jacobson, James Cromwell, Dennis Waterman and Roy Billing.
It has been a long time since Caine, Bronson, Angus and Wendell, AKA, ‘The Chain Breakers’, escaped the torturous Vietnamese POW camp. They now find themselves sharing a new prison, The Hogan Hills Retirement Home for Returned Veterans.
Each of the boys has an unrealised dream they want to achieve before it’s too late. So, once again they band together to devise a plan to escape this new hell. But the rules of engagement have changed, in fact, they can’t even remember what they were and that’s half the problem.
Never Too Late is a cross between Grumpy Old Men and The Great Escape, about four mates reconciling after years apart to teach each other that it’s never too late, no matter how old you are, to chase your dreams.
- Entry methods:
- Use the Online Entry Form
- sign-up on the sheet on the Noticeboard
- close 10:00 am, Wednesday 18th March 2020
- Late entries accepted only under strict conditions and at the Director's sole discretion
- Cost including refreshments at end of play:
- $12 per player