TUESDAY EVENINGS, 21 & 28 January, 4, 11 & 18 February
NOTE: Evening sessions begin at 7:30 pm
- A Premier Event on ACT Calendar, the top eight (8) pairs qualify for the FINAL over the weekend of 22-24 May 2020.
- The FINAL will comprise the top
- eight (8) pairs from this, Stage 1, event and
- four (4) pairs from the Stage 2 event to be held on Sunday, 26 April.
- Three (3) pairs from the FINAL will represent the A.C.T. at the Australian National Championships to be held in Adelaide between 11th & 23rd July 2020.
- Butler Scoring
- RED Masterpoints, MP Rating GW 5.0 (State event ITS)
- Entry methods:
- Use the Online Form
- Use sign-up sheet on the Noticeboard
- close 10:00 am on Monday, 20th January, 2020.
- Late entries accepted only under strict conditions and at the sole discretion of the Tournament Secretary.
- Cost, see Table Money here