Canberra Bridge Club Membership
Annual membership of the Canberra Bridge Club commences from 1 January each year. Fees are payable to the club and, in 2017, are:
- $75 per annum for ordinary club members.
- $35 per annum for concession members, which includes those under the age of 18 years at 1 January 2017; full-time students under the age of 25 years at 1 January 2017; disability support or age pensioners; those who reside permanently more than 80 kilometres from the Canberra General Post Office; and, at the discretion of the Committee those experiencing hardship.
- $65 per annum for senior members, i.e. those over the age of 60 years at 1 January 2017.
- Persons who join after 30 September 2017 will be paid up until 31 December 2018.
Those people who join after 30 September 2017 will pay the full annual membership fee, but their membership will be valid until 31 December 2018.
People who join as non-home club members will be entitled to an additional deduction of $16.
The benefits of membership are:
- members' rates for bridge sessions
- participation in club social activities
- affiliation to the Australian Bridge Federation
- affiliation to the Bridge Federation of the ACT
For further details, please contact our managers.